The Vallarta fighting belt supports a 20% larger pad and plate than the Clarion Fighting Belt. This is the ideal belt for fighting king-size game fish like monster blue marlin, black marlin, and giant tunas. With extra contouring of the super-thick closed EVA foam back pad that maximizes both comfort and leverage when the belt is positioned relatively low across the thighs. The load is distributed evenly for maximum pull and although heavy duty, it is still lightweight with an anodized gold stamped aluminum front plate. Glass filled nylon gimbal pocket that is engineered to quickly guide rod butts into an optimum fish-fighting position. The gimbal pocket's stainless steel pin is adjustable for horizontal or vertical orientation.
|Vallarta Fighting Belt||BELTXL1 GLD||$191.00|
- Our largest belt-- ideal for battling the biggest game fish!
- The perfect match for 80-lb to unlimited tackle
- Extra thick, closed cell EVA foam pad is molded on backside with vent slots and contours engineered for superior comfort.
- Stainless steel gimbal pin can be positioned in gimbal pocket horizontally, vertically or removed.
- Double box-stitched ultra heavy-duty adjustable 2" nylon straps
- Gimbal pocket molded from super strong, glass-filled nylon
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight stamped aluminum front plate deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance.
- Perfect match for the AFTCO Maxforce and Maxforce XH harnesses.
- Adjustable one size fits most (28-50" waist).
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov