- drirelease Geo Cool™ performance fabric
- 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Mineral infused cooling technology
- Thumbloops on sleeves
- bluesign® approved fabric, flatlock seams
- Mesh panels for added venting
- Antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection
- AFCOOL quick dry, moisture wicking
- AFGUARD 3M™ stain release
- Model is wearing size L. Height 6 ft. Weight 200 lbs.
- Active fit - Modern true to size fit See Fit Details
UPF 50 blocks 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays.
Moisture wicking fabric keeps you calm, comfortable & dry.
Stain release protection shields against accidents.
Keeps you feeling fresh.
For fishing, running to the store, or when you’ve had too much sun... the breathability is awesome.
Lightweight material. Washes up great love theae have bought all of the colors!
This shirt is the ticket on hot sunny day. Excellent lightweight protective gear AFTCO!
I wore this the day after delivery for 12 hours sight fishing for cobia in the Chesapeake Bay - it worked better than expected! Didn't stick at all and kept me cool and protected all day.
Great for long days fishing in the sun. Keeps me cool and protects my skin. Great quality.
Stays cool And fits well
We ordered the wrong size shorts - they sent me a return label - credited my account - I ordered the correct pair - received the replacement pair before I even mailed the incorrect ones back to the company! Quick and easy (and the sweet sales rep on the phone was so amazingly patient and polite). We will DEFINITELY order again soon!!!
I bought this for my 16yr old son who is an avid fisher... this shirt performs extremely well! I will be purchasing more for him. He loves the built in buff and hood... it keeps the back of his neck from burning where the shirt and buff don’t meet in other shirts.. thank you for making a great shirt!
The built in face mask is the greatest thing any company has ever done to a fishing shirt. I don’t loose my buffs anymore!