With its advanced design, materials and comfort, the AFTCO Clarion™ is the ultimate fish fighting belt for big game fishing. The super-thick, closed-cell EVA foam back pad is engineered to maximize both comfort and leverage, so that when the belt is positioned relatively low across the thighs while fighting a fish, the belt distributes the load evenly for maximum pull when fighting big fish stand-up style. Co-molded to the foam back pad is a heavy-duty, yet lightweight gold-anodized, stamped aluminum front plate. Super durable, it features posts at each side that accept unique Quick Clips, which "snap" the belt straps (or optional drop straps) in place for quickly getting into or out of the belt. Also featured is a super strong, molded glass-filled nylon gimbal pocket that is engineered to quickly guide rod butts into an optimum fish-fighting position. The gimbal pocket's stainless steel pin is adjustable for horizontal or vertical orientation. A perfect match for the AFTCO MAXFORCE harnesses, the Clarion™ fish fighting belt measures 19 inches wide by 13 inches high, and if it falls overboard, it floats!
|Clarion Fighting Belt||BELT1 GLD||$164.00|
- The perfect match for 80-lb to Unlimited Tackle
- Extra thick, closed-cell EVA foam pad is molded on backside with vent slots and contours engineered for superior comfort.
- Stainless steel gimbal pin can be positioned in gimbal pocket horizontally, vertically or removed.
- Double box-stitched ultra heavy-duty adjustable 2" nylon straps.
- Gimbal pocket molded from super strong, glass-filled nylon
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight stamped aluminum front plate deeply anodized in a rich gold finish for extreme durability and corrosion resistance.
- Perfect match for the AFTCO Maxforce harness.
- Adjustable one size fits most (28-50" waist).
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov