For fighting big gamefish stand-up style, the AFTCO MaxForce is the ultimate in fishing harness design. The combination of lumbar and sit-in pads distributes the load below the hips, allowing the lower body to exert maximum pulling leverage with superb comfort under heavy drag loads. Featured is super-comfort molded, closed-cell EVA foam padding, with a tough, waterproof Lycra polyester cover. The liner is made from synthetic terry cloth, which not only wicks moisture, but has enough "tooth" to keep the harness from slipping around and chafing. Attached to the inside liner is a name and ID tag. Included is a mesh bag with grommets for rinsing the harness with fresh water and for easy storage. Otherwise, the AFTCO Maxforce Fighting Harness is completely synthetic and machine washable. Adjustable,one size fits most, and the perfect match for 30-lb. to 130-lb. tackle.
|MaxForce I||HRNS1 BLUE||$94.00|
- The perfect match for 30-lb to 130-lb tackle
- Molded 20mm closed-cell EVA foam padding with a durable stretch CORDURA® outer cover
- Self-adjusting reel attachment straps prevents harness from riding up and provide the best pulling angle for maximum leverage
- Stainless D-rings for drop straps are double sewn and cross-stitched into harness
- Double box stitched heavy-duty nylon web straps with "quick change" hook-n-loop closure for one size fits most adjustability.
- Molded, double riveted and box stitched safety/grab handle.
- Additional extender strap for larger waist sizes
- Adjustable one size fits most (28-50" waist).
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov