The AFTCO Maxforce II Shoulder Harness is the perfect choice for stand-up battles when using lighter tackle applications up to and including 50-lb. test line. The lycra polyester covered bio-foam shoulder and back-band padding (with synthetic terry cloth liners) connected with ventilated mesh distribute the load comfortably across the back of the angler, and allow the shoulders and upper body to carry the load during extended light to medium-tackle fights with stubborn gamefish. The four stainless steel ladder-locks are easily adjustable for the perfect fit, even when under load, and the pure brass cross-lock clips provide a secure attachment to reel harness lugs. All of the nylon webbing straps are cross and box-stitched at the critical locations for extreme durability. Included is a mesh bag with grommets for rinsing the harness with fresh water and for easy storage. Otherwise, the AFTCO Shoulder Harness is completely synthetic and machine washable.
- For up to and including 50-lb tackle.
- Full mesh back with bio-foam shoulder padding and back band distribute the load comfortably, allowing the shoulders and upper body to be used for leverage during extended battles.
- Spring-loaded stainless steel carabiner clips assure a secure attachment to reel harness lugs.
- Strategically placed stainless steel ladder locks adjust easily, even when under load for the perfect fish-fighting position.
- Heavy-duty nylon web straps are cross and box-stitched for extreme durability.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
I have not been able to use it yetas we have been under strict quarentine for over two months. Looks good though. Michael
The Max II worked better than any "shoulder" harness I have ever used. My experience with harnesses goes back to the mid-50's and linen line. Here we have Yellowtail that average 30+ lb and a 50 lb fish is not unusual. We fish mostly 20 lb mono on old Penn 20's. For the tournaments we fish 12 mono and use the black strap as the smaller reels do not have harness lugs. If inshore targets are Mako's or Bronze Whalers I fish 50 mono and, at 140 pounds and being 80,I can put a lot of drag on the sharks with the Max II as the pressure is evenly distributed. Regards, Jerry
Enter your email address below to receive an email notification as soon as this product becomes available.