AFTCO Spin Strap should be used with a shoulder harness to help maximize leverage when fighting bigger fish with spinning tackle. Wrap the strap around the rod foregrip, slip one end through the slot, then attach D-rings to harness clips. The AFTCO Spin-Strap, when used in conjunction with a shoulder harness, allows for increased leverage when fighting bigger gamefish with spinning tackle. The strap first wraps around the rod fore-grip, and the D-rings (one slips through strap's slot) connect to each of the harness clips. Works perfectly with our MaxForce II Shoulder Harness.
|SPIN STRAPS||SPINSTRAP1 B||$12.00|
- Designed to wrap around the foregrip of a spinning rod.
- Two D-rings attach to harness snaps for added pulling leverage when using spinning tackle to fight larger game fish.
- A special tacky material sewn into the strap helps grab the foregrip and prevent slippage when pulled tight by the harness snaps.
- Can also be used for leverage behind conventional reels that have no lugs for attaching a harness.
- Ideal for use with AFTCO Maxforce harnesses
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov