AFTCO Spin Strap should be used with a shoulder harness to help maximize leverage when fighting bigger fish with spinning tackle. Wrap the strap around the rod foregrip, slip one end through the slot, then attach D-rings to harness clips. The AFTCO Spin-Strap, when used in conjunction with a shoulder harness, allows for increased leverage when fighting bigger gamefish with spinning tackle. The strap first wraps around the rod fore-grip, and the D-rings (one slips through strap's slot) connect to each of the harness clips. Works perfectly with our MaxForce II Shoulder Harness.
|SPIN STRAPS||SPINSTRAP1 B||$12.00|
- Designed to wrap around the foregrip of a spinning rod.
- Two D-rings attach to harness snaps for added pulling leverage when using spinning tackle to fight larger game fish.
- A special tacky material sewn into the strap helps grab the foregrip and prevent slippage when pulled tight by the harness snaps.
- Can also be used for leverage behind conventional reels that have no lugs for attaching a harness.
- Ideal for use with AFTCO Maxforce harnesses
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Enter your email address below to receive an email notification as soon as this product becomes available.