Designed with the ice fisherman in mind, AFTCO introduces the number one waterproof outerwear system, the Hydronaut, in an insulated version. Same amazing features that everyone loves in the original Hydronaut jacket. 2 layer 100% Nylon shell has 30k waterproof rating and is lined with 100% polyester. Add on a synthetic 140 gsm fill batting to add extra warmth and be warm and comfortable in any cold temperature. The double cuff stops extra water from penetrating up the sleeve and the speedvent hood ensure the security of the hood when running down the lake at highspeeds. Pouch and zippered pockets on the front and the pockets are brushed tricot handwarmers.
- 2 Layer 100% Nylon Shell with 100% Polyester Lining with Synthetic 140 gsm Fill Batting
- SpeedVent® hood, double articulated storm flap
- Molle system camera mount pocket
- Covered vertical zip chest pockets
- Top entry pouch pockets
- Brushed tricot handwarmer pockets
- D-rings, elasticated rear buckle waist cinch
- Double Dry Cuff system
- 30K waterproofing, fully taped seams
- Outerwear Washing & Care VIEW CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Classic Fit - Built For Comfort See Fit Details
Weatherproof fabric keeps you perfectly dry.
Most comfortable bibs I have ever worn.