- AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection Back Hand construction
- AFCOOL quick dry, moisture wicking main body and cuff
- 3/4 fingers for increased dexterity and feel
- Extra Long Cuff for added Sun protection
- Open face Sensi-Tech palm for increased bite feel and dexterity
- Ax Suede G-Series Grid grip pad for secure palming and feel
- Super Mesh vented finger forchettes
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
UPF 50 blocks 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays.
Moisture wicking fabric keeps you calm, comfortable & dry.
Very well made. Strong and breathable. As a striper guide, I use these every day in very harsh conditions.
Great for sunny days, covers high over the wrist and sure grip in the palm area.
I ordered a medium which fits a bit snug. Material is very stretchy so I presume it should break in fine. I like the grippy material on the palms and the seams are all good quality and not irritating in any way. Grippiness is maintained even when whet. My one complaint is the the stripping fingers are too short, which is not a problem with SIMMS.