Designed with the ice fisherman in mind, AFTCO introduces the number one waterproof outerwear system, the Hydronaut, in an insulated version. Same amazing features that everyone loves in the original Hydronaut bibs starting with a 2 layer 100% Nylon shell with 30k waterproof rating and lined with 100% polyester. Add on a synthetic 140 gsm fill batting to add extra warmth and be warm and comfortable in any cold temperature. The wider shoulder straps on the insulated hydronaut spread out pressure resulting in less back pain in the shoulders and back after a long day of fishing. Knees and rear are reinforced with Cordura so high wear areas are never compromised.
- 2 Layer 100% Nylon Shell with 100% Polyester Lining with Synthetic 140 gsm Fill Batting
- Adjustable Velcro shoulders, ComfortFlex mesh back, cyclops system camera mount pocket
- Cargo pocket, CORDURA® lined pliers pocket
- knee-high side zips with double storm flap and Velcro cinching
- CORDURA® articulated knees and rear with brushed tricot interior match
- D-rings, elasticated rear buckle waist cinch
- 30K Waterproofing, fully taped seams
- Outerwear Washing & Care VIEW CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Classic Fit - Built For Comfort See Fit Details
Weatherproof fabric keeps you perfectly dry.
CORDURA© lined tough and durable.