Need a set of tournament grade waterproof rain gear that won't break the bank? The Triton rain suit has you covered. Inspired by our 2018 ICAST award winning Hydronaut Heavy-Duty Waterproof suit, you will notice similar styling and features that you know and love, but in a much lighter offering for all seasons. With a 100% Nylon Oxford shell, the Triton waterproof bib offers 20k waterproof/breathable performance to keep you comfortable no matter what mother nature decides to throw at you. Our industry leading Comfort Flex straps system is now available in Triton to provide the same anti-fatigue comfort anglers have grown to love. This shoulder strap system alleviates the strain on your shoulders from traditional webbing straps and ensures you are comfortable after a long day on the water. These bibs come with two handwarmer pockets and a rear buckle waist cinch for a great fit. Articulated knees and knee high side zippers gives you freedom in the legs to move around the boat and also helps in putting the bibs on. Whether you are a club tournament angler, collegiate angler or touring professional Triton was designed to fill the need for a suit that delivers at a competitive price point.
- 100% Nylon Oxford Shell, 20K, 2 layer with 100% polyester tafetta lining
- Elasticated rear buckle waist cinch, two brushed tricot lined handwarmer pockets
- D-rings, double storm flap
- High density screenprinted logo's
- Knee high side zips with double storm flap & velcro cinching, articulated knees
- Velcro adjustable shoulders with ComfortFlex mesh back
- C6DWR, fully taped seams
- Model is wearing size L. Height 6'1 ft. Weight 205 lbs.
- Classic Fit - Built For Comfort See Fit Details
CORDURA© lined tough and durable.