Need a set of tournament grade waterproof rain gear that won't break the bank? The Triton rain suit has you covered. Inspired by our 2018 ICAST award winning Hydronaut Heavy-Duty Waterproof suit, you will notice similar styling and features that you know and love, but in a much lighter offering for all seasons. With a 100% Nylon Oxford shell, the Triton waterproof jacket offers 20k waterproof/breathable performance to keep you comfortable no matter what mother nature decides to throw at you. Other special features include AFTCO's Double Dry cuff system to ensure that your arms stay dry underneath the sleeves and the industry leading SpeedVent hood that prevents neck strain and a secure hood when travelling at high speeds. Whether you are a club tournament angler, collegiate angler or touring professional Triton was designed to fill the need for a suit that delivers at a competitive pricepoint.
- 100% Nylon Oxford Shell, 20K, 2 layer with 100%polyester mesh lining, SpeedVent Hood
- One covered chest pockets, two brushed tricot lined zippered handwarmer pockets
- D-rings, double articulated storm flap, high density screenprinted logo's
- Double Dry Cuff system
- C6DWR, fully taped seams
- Model is wearing size L. Height 6'1 ft. Weight 205 lbs.
- Classic Fit - Built For Comfort See Fit Details
CORDURA© lined tough and durable.