- 3-ply DuPont™ Supplex® nylon
- Stretch elastic waistband, YKK zipper
- CORDURA® lined plier pocket and cuff facings
- 7 functional pockets
- Double-lined seat and knee panels for durability
- 27 bartacks
- AFGUARD with Teflon™ stain resistance
- Inseam 31" on size 34. Gradual inseam grade by size
- Model is wearing size 32 Pants. Height 6 ft. Weight 200 lbs.
- Classic fit - Built for comfort See Fit Details
Stain resistant protection shields against accidents.
CORDURA© lined tough and durable.
Love these pants!! Light weight, yet just enough coverage for chilly mornings! Great pockets, and fit is super comfortable! Will definitely be ordering more!!
AFTCO NEVER LETS ME DOWN
This was my third pair of "original fishing pants." They're the most comfortable fishing pants I've ever worn. The only improvement AFTCO could make is to offer these pants in varying lengths for each waist size. I had to pay $12 per pair to have them shortened. Other than that, I doubt I'll buy any other brand, after wearing these. Thanks AFTCO!
Love these pants. They got perfect. Look good. And water runs right off them and dry before your back to the truck. Kudos AFTCO on these pants.
Love these pants! I went with a 34 waist first because I am normally a 34x34 pant size. They were too short, and Aftco was awesome about letting me exchange them. Exchanged for the 36 waist, and they are perfect! Really comfortable and great in hot weather. Five stars!
Great fit, durable material, outstanding product
Very comfortable and cool. Hasn’t been too terribly hot yet but I’m sure they’ll work out.
I was looking at several brands for a reliable and durable fishing. I just could not pass up the quality of AFTCO. Very happy with my purchase!