- drirelease Geo Cool™ performance fabric
- 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Mineral infused cooling technology
- Thumbloops on sleeves
- bluesign® approved fabric, flatlock seams
- Mesh panels for added venting
- Antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection
- AFCOOL quick dry, moisture wicking
- AFGUARD 3M™ stain release
- Model is wearing size L. Height 6 ft. Weight 200 lbs.
- Active fit - Modern true to size fit See Fit Details
UPF 50 blocks 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays.
Moisture wicking fabric keeps you calm, comfortable & dry.
Stain release protection shields against accidents.
Keeps you feeling fresh.
Gave it to a pal ; he loves it and was a perfect fit.
I got 2 of these Barracuda Geo Cool fishing shirts and man do they work. I have to keep out of the sun because of a skin condition but I love to fish. These shirts allow me to fish in the hot, humid summer with COMFORT. They really do keep me cooler than any other fishing shirt and I've tried many. Even the attached mask has vents to allow you to breath easily. I love them and you will too.
I was a little concerned at first that this shirt would be too hot with the face mask bunched up around my neck. But after several fishing trips in 100+ degree weather, I am truly surprised how breathable and cool this shirt stays. It’s light weight, comfortable and fits great! Not to mention the amount of people saying how great it was and asking where I got it. Truly a must have!
For fishing, running to the store, or when you’ve had too much sun... the breathability is awesome.
Lightweight material. Washes up great love theae have bought all of the colors!
This shirt is the ticket on hot sunny day. Excellent lightweight protective gear AFTCO!
I wore this the day after delivery for 12 hours sight fishing for cobia in the Chesapeake Bay - it worked better than expected! Didn't stick at all and kept me cool and protected all day.
Great for long days fishing in the sun. Keeps me cool and protects my skin. Great quality.
Stays cool And fits well