DetailsNo need to steal his flannel this winter. The Buffalo Jill Fishing Flannel is made to be your favorite shirt around town or on the boat. Hike the woods to the fishing spot with rear vents to keep you cool. Concealed front pockets to keep your hands warm or to stash some extra hooks, along with AFTECH features - AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection and AFGUARD stain resistance, this flannel will be perfect to look good with a purpose on your next fishing trip.
- 100% Polyester Hollow Fill Fibers
- Microfiber lens clean
- Dual concealed pockets on front seams
- SILVADUR antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- AFBLOCK UPF 50 sun protection
- AFGUARD stain release
- Mid-hip length, vented cape back
- Model is size M. Height 5'9" Chest: 36 " Waist: 29" Hips: 41"
- Active fit - Modern true to size fit See Fit Details
UPF 50 blocks 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays.
Stain release protection shields against accidents.
A Winter Go-To
This is my new favorite flannel. I wore it on a recent offshore fishing trip and it was a great base layer and pretty stylish. I loved that it kept the wind off me, but when the day started to warm up, those vents came in handy.