WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a SYSTEM to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- MOISTURE is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, SPECIFIC function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- BASELAYERS (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- THERMAL layers (2nd layer) insulate and enhance warmth.
- OUTERWEAR (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- ACTIVITY LEVEL, WEATHER and TEMPERATURE influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.