- 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Heathered Hexatron preformance thermal fleece
- Snug, Midlayer piece, developed to be worn under outerwear
- Repellent nylon ripstop overlay at seat
- Zippered hand pockets, welt back pockets, drawcord at waist.
- SILVADUR™ antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- AFGUARD stain release
- Base Layer - defense against cold conditions and insulating your body's natural heat
- Active fit - Modern true to size fit See Fit Details
Stain resistant protection shields against accidents.
Proprietary performance fleece fabric.
Pants are very comfy...just need more colors.
I was looking for something to wear on those cold spring days... It turns out I wear them all the time. Around the house, to the gym, on the water. Most comfortable pair of sweat pants I own for sure!
These are fantastic. Work well on their own or as a layering piece. Super warm and comfy.
Have not used them yet
He is very happy with them and I’m glad I paid attention to the earlier reviews…you definately need to size up one here!
Very comfy. Used it for laying under a dry suit and worked great. I would assume it would work great under bibs as well.
I have the matching sweatshirt and these pants are just as good. They are very comfortable and warm but also light weight. I will order again when they have more colors available. Also, I normally wear size small AFTCO pants but these the medium fits well. So order 1 size larger like the other reviewer wrote.
Very nice and comfy for the few months that I can’t wear shorts and a must have !!
These are very warm and comfortable, but you may need to order one size bigger. I usually wear a large in everything Aftco makes, but I had to get an XL in these. If you want them to fit skin tight, order true to size. If you want them to be a little bit loose and comfortable, order one size up. These are great for tossing on under a pair of bibs for cool weather fishing.