Since 1958, AFTCO has set the standard for offshore fishing tackle. More recently, our ever expanding sportswear lines have become the staple for fisherman across the country. In addition to our products, we are a company with a 50 year legacy of giving back to our marine resources and community. Read more about our history here.
We are passionate about our products, our fishing lifestyle and most important, our employees. We believe strongly in taking our brightest employees and advancing their careers. Interested and qualified applicants must submit a resume that includes a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience in relation to this specific position and salary requirements. If qualified, we will contact you to set up an interview.
NEW: AFTCO - PPC / SEM Specialist
AFTCO, the American Fishing Tackle Company, is looking for a talented PPC Specialist in Santa Ana, CA. The PPC Specialist is a newly created role within our growing company. You will work with our talented teams to strategically implement, manage and optimize the paid search marketing efforts for the AFTCO and Guy Harvey Sportswear brands.
- Location: Santa Ana, CA
- Experience: 2+ Years
- Rate: Full Time
- Generous benefits package
PPC / SEM Ninja
- Responsible for designing and implementing effective PPC / SEM Campaigns in Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook, etc
- Research, monitor and optimize hundreds of keywords
- Strategically generate traffic through PPC / SEM campaigns to increase Ecommerce sales
- Implement and test multi-variate A/B testing to increase ROI and lower cost-per-lead across campaigns
- Utilize bid management tools to effectively achieve ROI goals
- Analyze and report campaign performance; provide recommendations for improvement
- Effectively optimize product feeds for Google Shopping and other CSE’s
- Manage and maintain daily/monthly PPC spend to ensure each campaign meets the desired ROI goals
- Fully understand business objectives (e.g. increased profit, generate traffic, increase sales for key product categories, etc) and be able to translate this into PPC strategy and action plans
- Work with Marketing team to ensure there is technical capability to deliver, capture and ensure success of campaigns (Landing pages, tracking codes and analytics tagging)
Desired Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2+ years of PPC / SEM campaign management, SEO strategy, and Social Media Advertising
- Bachelor degree in Ecommerce / Marketing or related field
- Deep understanding of Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Certified a plus
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyze data, and craft actionable strategies
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Understanding on HTML, tracking pixels, etc
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Previous experience in related field for a brand, retailer or agency.
- Self-motivated with a high level of creativity and a sense of urgency
- Ability to work strategically with a small team
- Open to learning new strategizes
- High level of autonomy and integrity
- Ability to get things done in a fast paced, collaborative, creative, proactive, and positive environment
- Passion for the outdoors / fishing a plus
As a company we have donated 10% of our profits back to ocean conservation every year since 1973. It is important that our employees share our passion of giving back.
AFTCO is located in Santa Ana, in the South Coast Metro area. (Near the 405 and 55 Freeways). In addition to our business offices, our facilities include a 120,000 square foot warehouse and production facility where our precision-built, high performance offshore fishing tackle is made. We are passionate about our products, our fishing lifestyle, and most importantly our employees. We believe strongly in taking our brightest employees and advancing their careers. We offer a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, our family and community-friendly work environment includes:
- Profit sharing program
- Health and dental coverage
- 100% company covered life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Annual company family picnic and year-end holiday parties
- Sample sales, holiday gift giveaways
- A family owned environment that offers a small and friendly work place
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants must submit a cover letter and resume.