- 94% Polyester / 6% Spandex
- Heathered Hexatron preformance thermal fleece
- Snug, Midlayer piece, developed to be worn under outerwear
- Repellent nylon ripstop overlay at seat
- Zippered hand pockets, welt back pockets, drawcord at waist.
- SILVADUR™ antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- AFGUARD stain release
- Base Layer - defense against cold conditions and insulating your body's natural heat
- Active fit - Modern true to size fit See Fit Details
Stain resistant protection shields against accidents.
Proprietary performance fleece fabric.
Pants are very comfy...just need more colors.
I was looking for something to wear on those cold spring days... It turns out I wear them all the time. Around the house, to the gym, on the water. Most comfortable pair of sweat pants I own for sure!
These are fantastic. Work well on their own or as a layering piece. Super warm and comfy.
Have not used them yet
He is very happy with them and I’m glad I paid attention to the earlier reviews…you definately need to size up one here!
Very comfy. Used it for laying under a dry suit and worked great. I would assume it would work great under bibs as well.
I have the matching sweatshirt and these pants are just as good. They are very comfortable and warm but also light weight. I will order again when they have more colors available. Also, I normally wear size small AFTCO pants but these the medium fits well. So order 1 size larger like the other reviewer wrote.
Very nice and comfy for the few months that I can’t wear shorts and a must have !!
These are very warm and comfortable, but you may need to order one size bigger. I usually wear a large in everything Aftco makes, but I had to get an XL in these. If you want them to fit skin tight, order true to size. If you want them to be a little bit loose and comfortable, order one size up. These are great for tossing on under a pair of bibs for cool weather fishing.
Love these pants! If there were more colors I’d buy more. Perfect for wearing in cooler weather and when the weather gets cold they are a great base layer. Strongly recommend