|CHEST||35 - 38||38 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53|
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?
Refer to the size chart above to compare your body specifications to the garment measurements. If you’re in-between sizes you can likely size down if that’s your preference.
THE IMPORTANCE OF LAYERING FOR COLD WEATHER FISHING
- Layers work as a system to keep you dry which keeps you comfortable.
- Moisture is the enemy. Each layer has a vital, specific function, ultimately transporting moisture from core to surface layer.
- Base layers (1st layer-next to skin) are designed to keep sweat and moisture away from the body so that it will evaporate and keep you dry and comfortable.
- Thermal layers (2nd layer ) insulate and enhance warmth.
- Outerwear (3rd layer) repels wind and water.
- Activity level, weather and temperature influences the system- layers may be added or removed as needed.