AFTCO's new 7" and 9" flex fish fillet knives are built in collaboration with Böker Germany to deliver premium blade options for gamefish processing of all sizes. These knives are thinner and more flexible than the original AFTCO Filet Knives. This allows you to get around bones easier and filet freshwater fish with ease. The range of AFTCO fillet knives feature 4116 German stainless steel blades with a full tang construction and up sweep design. The premium Böker blades are easily distinguished with an AFTCO gold TIN finish that is bonded to the blade through PVD ensuring durable corrosion resistance. A sub-zero quench process helps maintain blade sharpness and edge retention. The handle features an over-molded slip-free polypropylene / TPR surface that is both anatomically and ergonomically correct for optimum in-hand feel. Perfect for smaller game fish and precision cutting on all fish.
- Böker 4116 German stainless steel blade
- Full tang construction
- 56-58 Rockwell hardness, sub-zero quench process
- Up sweep blade design maintains cutting surface when filleting game fish
- AFTCO Gold TIN / PVD treatment ensures corrosion resistance
- Handle is anatomically and ergonomically correct for optimum in-hand feel
- Textured polypropylene / TPR grip provides maximum hold in wet conditions
- Included sheath for safe storage
Böker 4116 German stainless steel.