The "Original" AFTCO short. Introduced in 1989 and long the choice of serious fishermen nation-wide, the men's M01 fishing short is constructed of Dupont Supplex 3-ply nylon and has been treated with a stain resistant coating. It is a extremely strong and supple fabric. Fisherman and outdoorsman will love the light weight and the super comfortable fit. It has 7 pockets (including a cordura-lined pliers pocket) so you will have a place for everything. It also has double layered rear for strength. 27 bar tacks keep these fishing shorts strong in all the right places. AFTCO embroidery on left pocket. 16" outseam length. Elastic waist + belt loops.
- 3-ply DuPont™ Supplex® nylon
- Hidden stretch elastic waistband, zipper fly
- 7 functional pockets
- Pliers Pocket
- Double-lined seat for durability
- 27 bar tacks
- 16" outseam | 6" inseam
- AFGUARD Stain resistant
- Model is wearing size 32 Shorts. Height 6 ft. Weight 200 lbs.
- Classic fit - Built for comfortSee Fit Details
Stain resistant protection shields against accidents.
CORDURA© lined tough and durable.
Water resistant coating.