- Thumb, index and middle fingers are double-reinforced and have added numbs for a non-slip grip.
- Super tought Armortex® on index finger and outer glove maximizes protection when leadering big fish
- Tacky Diamond-Grip, direct injected onto nylon mesh palm, improves grip in wet conditions.
- Vented foam-backed mesh keeps hands cool and protected.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro® closures assures a secure fit.
- 10% Pledge
AFTCO Release fishing gloves are the ideal saltwater fishing glove for leadering monofilament, grabbing the bill of a marlin, or just getting a grip on anything slippery. These are the pair of gloves you want for offshore fishing. Extra tacky Diamond-Grip polyurethane is directly injected onto nylon mesh palms for improved grip in wet conditions. Super tough Armortex® along outer hand and reinforced index finger maximizes protection when wrapping leader on a big fish offshore. The gloves vented foam-backed mesh keeps hands cool and protected, while Spandura® forchettes improve dexterity. Perforated neoprene cuff with Velcro® closure assures a secure fishing glove fit.
Every year since 1973 - AFTCO and the Shedd family have contributed more than 10% of company profits to help protect our ocean resources and ensure a sustainable fishery for future generations.Learn More