- Tacky-Grip palm, thumb and finger tips add durability, plus improve dexterity and grip.
- Vented foam-backed mesh dries quickly and keeps hands cool and protected.
- Closed-cell EVA foam covered with super tough Armortex® protects hands when wrapping leaders.
- Synthetic Terry Cloth sweat-wiper.
- Wrap-around neoprene strap with Velcro® closure over woven cuff assures support.
- Size Chart
- 10% Pledge
AFTCO Wire Max salt water fishing gloves were designed using the expertise of Capt. Peter B. Wright, world famous big game skipper, author, and IGFA Hall of Fame member. This is the ultimate saltwater fishing glove for leadering big fish. Closed cell EVA foam covered with super tough Armortex® wraps hand and lines palm, fingers and thumb to maximize protection when handling mono, wire or cable leaders. Durable Tacky-Grip palm and Spandura® fourchettes improves dexterity, while foam-backed mesh keeps fingers cool and protected. Wrap-around neoprene strap with Velcro® closure over woven cuff assures a secure fit and repels leader snags.
|HAND SIZE||Under 2 ½||2 ½ - 3||3 - 3 ½||3 ½ - 4||4 - 4 ½||4 ½ +|
Every year since 1973 - AFTCO and the Shedd family have contributed more than 10% of company profits to help protect our ocean resources and ensure a sustainable fishery for future generations.Learn More
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Good gloves for the general consumer
I have been using the blue fever leader gloves for 6 years now and just short of ordering a custom set of leathers you can't buy anything better. Durable and padded enough to handle pulling on big fish.
More then one time I have had Swivels fly back and smack me right on the back of the hand while handling big fish on the leader! each time the Aftco Wire Gloves protected me from a possible hole in the back of my hand! The back padding provided excellent protection!